A big welcome to the 3 new members, Phil, Gary and Colin, would rather have yer playin with me than against me, next team game will be a walk in the park!!!

The ups and downs of poker. Last Sunday played the blue sq $10 rebuy. 1300 runners and managed to finished 13th for $300, the winner picking up $7500 a bit more luck and I could have final tabled but never mind it was an allin fest in the end. Wednesday at Aspers 10 10 10 and finished 4th for £130 after pushing in with A7 against 88 and missing, thought you always hit an ace on the flop!

Thursday had my snooker league game which we won but i've had absolutely no practice due to playing poker and although I won, it shows cos I was shite, defending my singles crown next week so I need to get put some time in on the tables.

Had some good crack on Friday when I played the Aspers £20 freezeout with Gary Wilson jnr and Gary(Russell Grant) Robinson. Fought my way to two tables left from 140 runners and ended up going out on the bubble after pushing with 22 only to get called by AK. Flop 10 10 9, shit! ended up hitting his Ace on turn and final table starts with me watching from the rail.

Good luck to all those playing the NPF Tournament, unfortunately I cant play this time, and a big well done to Foggo and Gary for achieving good times in the North Run.

0 comments: