3,2,1 as Ted Rodgers used to say!!




Ganna do my weekly update today as its Great North Run weekend and as always I have one of my best mates over with his family running in it. Keep an eye out for Jack Modeley wholl be running in the Senior Youth run on Saturday as we are expecting a top 5 finish and in the Intermediates Harry Modely should put up a good show as usual to follow his 3rd place 2 years ago.
As previous post GODD LUCK MR ENTERTAINMENT and NO I havnt spelt it wrong it is God luck as the big fkr drags his big frame the 13 miles obviously knowing him for very good causes. Come home safely please!!!!

Live stuff was my usual Circus Tuesday and Aspers Thursday.
Tuesday and mid table guy who had raised my BB 3 times singled raised and Ive got AQ and Im putting him immediately on raggy Ace, A9 or below but certainly nothing above me so I push for anutha 14 BBs. 30 seconds of supposed counting of chips and he announces call. I say "your behind I think youve got weak Ace?" He flips Ace Six, yip wtf he thinks Im pushing with is beyond me and Jimmy Chipmunk looks on amazed at his call and says " I passed a Six"
Sure enough the 6 hits the turn and bye bye.

Aspers Thursday and after struggle to last 17, 18 and a couple of steal raises not getting through but damaging my stack my mid push with 88 was called by KJ and the board of 3 spades gave him flush draw and turn gave up & down and basically nearly 80% of the pack to hit and anutha spade sealed it on the river.

Online I satted into anutha CPC Final this Sunday so fingers crossed and in the same final is one of our new Team members which will be interesting.
We are bringing 3 new members in to make the "Team" up to 10 strong. Out go Beastie and Matto and the 1st of the 3 Im introducing is Gary "Xenocode" Brewer.
Welcome onboard Gary and look forward to your contributions mate. Dont try too hard on Sunday!!

2 comments:

MR ENTERTAINMENT said...

THANKS FOR THE NICE WORDS MATE APPRECIATE THAT A LOT (YOUR A PISS TAKER BUT I THINK THAT WAS GENUINE )

TEAMDOBB said...

it was - seeing ya belly the other day had me worried slightly, tek it easy !!!