Gets Worse


Karen 33000 back again feeling totally pissed off.

The bad thing is previously I used to be terrible at tilting but for the last 3 weeks I haven't and just try again mainly because my cash is so low now.

Well loaded up 200 of my 300 bankroll left on Stars and played 10 - 25 cent omaha. Proceeded to lose 5 buy ins within 30 minutes after getting all my cash in everytime on the turn with best hand and to lose.

To some up how the last three months have been I am holding KQQ10 double suited. Flop is Q J 5. Im betting it like there is no tomorrow. Turn is a 6. He jams all in for me to obviously call and oow guess what pops on the river a 5 to give him quads.

Decided that is it for poker for me now. Can't be arsed with it anymore and just really don't believe there is maybe 15% skill and rest pure luck.

An interesting point on Betfair as I hate the site is how they are regulated in the UK for sports betting but on their gaming software for poker it is regulated in Malta. I asked the guy why that is and he says "tax reasons". So I go "okay fair enough so why not have sports regulated in Malta for ya tax reasons". His response is "err errr errr".

4 comments:

Brenos said...

Yes 1 outers aren't fun :-(

If you're running badly though and want to play a little low variance poker then stay away from the bloody omaha tables! Absolute crapshoot at the small stakes!

Gl mate just need that one nice win to get the confidence back, it'll come :-)

TEAMDOBB said...

Stay cool man and get ya self a job you un employed lay aboot

P.S. Miss ya

gyposdog said...

keep ya chin up mate itll turn, always does, take a little break maybe done me no harm dont know if it done me anygood like but at least you wont be losing out:)

TEAMDOBB said...

whats the going rate for @rse bandits down there jammo?