Change of Luck Please



Hi Karen 33000 here posting under Dobbs a/c as Ive forgot me sign code due to my heed being up me arse.
I need to write this to get it off my chest but it ain't going to be the best of reads. Finally busto my Betfair account and won't be playing on there again.
On pokerstars at the moment. I have been playing cards for 6 years now and in all my time I have never gone through such a long patch of getting outdrawn on every single big pot I play. This has been going on for so long now ( 4 months ). In 4 months I have had 3 winning sessions..... thats how bad it is.
Hopefully things will change. Playing low levels now. Just 25 50 omaha only now as just become disillusioned with texas hold em now to be honest.

Hope everyone is well.

take care
karen33000 the bottle drinking disillusioned Poker Playing Ex stockbroker.

1 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

give this number a ring
07843 654654
its the number of the slot pixie from Grosvenor who goes in with runner runner needed or 3rd pairs and always gets there to the amazement of the watching crowds. Ask her for advice cos sounds like you need it but after all DONT WE ALL at the mo m8.