Hello All



I just thought I would introduce myself as I am one of the latest members of Teamdobbs.
My name is David and I have been playing poker for about 8 years now altho only the last 3 have been sober,I havnt been playing as much lately but this blog should give me the motivation to get back into the swing of things so I am going to start putting my results up here and if the last month is anything to go by I will probably end up on Prozac to go with the AA meetings.
Good luck at the tables all and if you happen to be sitting next to me in the future buy us a drink preferably with a chaser

6 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

Welcome onboard and enjoy your debut on Saturday.
P.S. Keep ya broadband payments up to date in future!!!

RealAle said...

I'm with you on the AA bit mate. I'm a winning poker player except when I drink. Trouble is, I drink all the time !!!

Anonymous said...

That Avatar looks like Borat! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Cheers Puds just ruin me self confidence why dont you,i think am gunna have a makeover before the team game...

TEAMDOBB said...

see the picture of the "Real" Jimmy Chipmunk & the rest of the lads here very soon!

MR ENTERTAINMENT said...

love the picture incredible likness see you saturday mate ...
remember phlmc is the enemy !!!!