Feeling it Today somehow?



Im up early today catching up with forum stuff and work but Im actually FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEling it. Maybe the email Ive just received from Gyposdog has inspired me as he chopped the $20k guaranteed on Poker Stars for $5k each. Go on dogs feeeeeeeeeelllll maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Just had some online tuition from my son on digital camera jargon and how to use and download pics n stuff cos I havnt got a clue when it comes to that technical side.
Maybe time to have a bash at the Caesars Deep Stack I reckon.
Offskis for some breakfast, shop about to get some wonga changed ( proppa rip off most places and rates so different at each place) then decide where Im ganna play.

1 comments:

gyposdog said...

fkn hell ive just spat my cornflakes all over me laptop split the 20k i wish i did! really old e mail that 1 bud them days are gone im a spent force at the poker tables now, think jimmy chipmunks right about it being a form game.