Happy Birthday NPF



Just a quick post to let all the Dobbas know on Saturday we will be getting our revenge on ' The Radgies '. very very funny and not to be missed for sure. Am really looking forward to Saturday, the NPF birthday game, gonna be lots of fun and I for one am going to make sure everyone enjoys it as I am once again gonna be let loose with a microphone. No one will be safe as Im gonna take the piss oot of everyone - so be warned no one is safe. It will all kick off at break time so be warned make sure you are at Circus for 8pm on Saturday night.

Keeping my poker ammunition dry and will probs not play again now until the GUKPT £200 game and the main event, and then in June I got the sky poker open final to look forward to at DTD, so busy month coming up poker wise - lets hope for once the poker gods smile down on me


cgk

0 comments: