SMALL WINS ARE BETTER THAN BIG LOSSES!



Wish I had a £1 for everytime I said that but the temptation to maximise premium hands can sometimes prove very costly.
Playing a WSOP satellite last night with one seat up for grabs into the final and down to last 3 and although 3rd of 3 Im in decent shape when I get AA and 1st to act. Push it in and they both fold but decide to single raise and both call. Flop hits 2c9cJs and its check check to me and in it all goes. Small blind instant call for over 1/3rd of his stack and BB folds. Showdown with me expecting to see his top pair Jack or flush draw yet he shows 2h5d. Omg luverley jubberley but yes you guessed it down comes that little duck on the river and its another one for the archives. Deffo Stevey from the Grosvenor musta been dealing them cards!
GUKPT details on the begging bowl campaign will be posted at the end of the weekend with the list of confirmed shareholders already achieved. May even post some stuff on how its going in the Virgin Festival stuff at Aspers if I get the chance.

0 comments: