Keep Ya Discipline baby!

Following on from the weekend rant n rave I had, its funny the difference a couple of days makes and a few nice wins have followed and put that smile back on my face.
Most amazing micro cash table session Ive ever had when on 10c/20c and a $20 buy in I came away with over $200 (£102) clear profit when it seemed the Skandie Push Gods had pity on me and rewarded me for all my efforts. mmmmmmmmmmmm!


Faced a strange situation at one table when a regular 05/$1 player ( who is quite good player actually) announced my days are numbered and Im getting turned over. Should of happened Friday as he was right next to me he says then describes someone totally different and wearing nothing like I had on that night. I do actually know this guys brother and I think a mate of mine who plays under the name Im well known as at Betfair had been giving him some verbals at the cyber felt which he has taken offence to!
The dangerous world of cyber poker and just hope these threats are futile and that an innocent person is not caused any harm due to someones lack of discipline and wind up banter being taken the wrong way and of course mistaken identity. As such heres a clip from Mr Rage himself which was actually on TV last night when I was playing and this was going on.

1 comments:

RealAle said...

My second attempt was bobbing bobcat; I'll settle for that! Great game. I feel a post coming on to explain last nights ridiculous behaviour!