OMG WHAT A TILT WEEKEND! AND A DONKEY I AM!


Weekend got off to a bad start when at last minute Im persuaded to go over town to meet up with Karen33000 back up from the smoke and Beastie and another guy Dan.
Couldnt be arsed to be honest feeling tired but went anyway just to see Karen33000 and his new shoes with pink laces in (omg)

Night got of to crap start going to wrong pub and when Karen & Dan come over from pub across the road bringing with them their drinks the bouncers make a beeline for us and throw them out. After the pink laces dazzle them we eventually make our way to Grosvenor and I know already Im not wanting to be there and the poor entries confirm that to me. Trying to keep the interest we have sweep for stack size at break and who lasts longer which for me was like a charity donation as I knew it was an early night for me 100%.
Tried to get focused and doing OK 1st 2 levels but how I felt and the atmoshpere was just getting to me and I decided fk it lets try n get a big stack before break in last level. I end up going in with marginal hands and rightfully get stuffed so at the break Ive just got my 2nd stack of 2500 and its my sb.
1st hand back im J7h and make up blinds. Flop is 9 10 Q with 2 hearts and in it goes with call by BB holding Q crap that holds.

Not to worry Poker in the Pub regional final Saturday at Stanley Circus Ill be up for that! Lololol omg how wrong could I be. A field of 46 runners shuffle up & deal and within a few hands its obvious "have these guys actually played before?"

Trying so hard to keep focused but so hard when seeing some of the things that were happening around me. Like 200/400 blinds- call call then guy says "raise to 500??? putting a 500 chip in on 400 blinds" and forever having to tell people basic stuff time after time.
Get to break with 12k from 7k start and after quick bite to eat say to a couple from same pub it would be nice to get early double up to be able to play abit more. OMG what a 1st hand after break. Im 44 in sb and 4 in the hand. Flop comes 4KK to which I bet into it 2k and get 2 callers. Bingo K must be there and sure enough when turn brings 10 and 2 hearts to board my 5k bet gets 2 all ins and in I go. BB shows KJ and other guy has heart flush draw. Wowzza and Im trebled up.
Just what I needed and any other time Im cruising from here normally especially with the standard of players on table but my total lack of discipline and lack of focus proved to cost me so bad and also kick me up the arse as to NOT disrespect the game and other players.
Start of tilt when I limp in late with 7s4s. Flop comes 667 to which I fire in 2k and get caller from player out of our pub who I obviously know well.I end up losing 6k in hand thinking no way can he have a 6 yet overlooked he was in BB because of lack of concentration ya donkey. I then donate 3k when trying to steal un bet pot with guy holding and calling with 2nd pair.
Next a guy UTG pushes all in for 6k and I re raise others out of pot when holding AKd.He shows JQ off and S2C kindly deals the Jack on the flop.
Then here comes the killer hand: I raise utg to 2k on 500/1000 blinds the aim being to try and get rid of some but also to try and build a decent pot if I hit.
3 in and flop hits K rag rag so I fire in 5k with guy at bottom of table holding 8.5k in front. He calls and other player low stacked folds. Turn brings no fear but I check and he fires in his last 3.5k to which I call and hes holding JJ. S2C dealing fires in the river and its FKN JACK OF CLUBS! Guy then says outloud "dont know what he was doing raising utg with KQ the best hand won!" I reply "if you thought you were that strong why didnt you re raise me pre flop and why did you call 60% of ya stack to overpair on the board with 3.5k left" He says " I thought you were just bluffing" omg I then say " If I had bet at turn would you of folded and he says " Yes I pass" lololol 3.5k left behind him yet he thought I was bluffing and would of folded.
Im on big tilt now which cant ever remember being like that before. Im KJ suited on sb and one limper I push my last 3700 into middle but guy to my left who hasnt played a hand for ages calls instant and I know Im in trouble now and limper makes up the other 2500 ( this guy played everysingle hand I could remember)
Showdown and BB shows AJd and limper has 55. Flop brings my K but in there as well is the 5 and its well played everyone, good luck and a totally gutted me leaves feeling the lowest Ive ever been for ages but mainly at MYSELF for being a total donkey and getting what I deserved for not giving the game the respect that you have to or it raises it head and kicks you right in the balls!
A while later S2c AQ walks into JJ from same team player Stevey Scott and out he goes. Havnt found out the result yet as we left cos I was feeling shit at myself but good luck to Stevey who was so excited to be playing as a called up reserve and had a nice stack when we departed.

Played in WSOP satellite and like a donk again. ( WD Geordie Gaz for winning that ) and an hour of micro cash losing 3 buy ins.

Bet of doom now then in that Ive bet Toon 3-0 3-1 with cover on any other score over 3-3 at Betfair and also over 2.5 goals in game. Looks like a 0-0 then or the makems walk it the way this weekend has been.
TOON TOON BLACK N WHITE ARMY!

Ive been contacted by a guy weve met and played against on cash tables name of RealAle who we also have featured on this blog in previous posts. He has asked us if he can post some stuff on here as a "guest" and once I get the OK from the other guys will be interesting to see what he has in mind. Seems he has a good knowledge and probably an interesting background full of various experiences. As such WATCH THIS SPACE FOR MORE INFO.

3 comments:

gyposdog said...

bring on some real ale is all i can say at the mo seemings that im total smashed and clinging on 2 REALity hee hee i think thats REAL clever when im in this state so best fuck off before i make right cunt out of self hic hic good luck at the tables. fuck off sunderland 2-0 hic hic smb

TEAMDOBB said...

lolol- glad to see ya break away from poker is working ya drunken git!
spoke to majority RealAle and its a yes m8y. look forward to receiving some stuff from you

TEAMDOBB said...

forgot to mention- shows how messed up my head was after yesterday I wakes up this morning and gets ready and goes into work thinking it was Monday omg doctor doctor give me some pills!