Merry Christmas ALL

Just a Quick merrychristmas to all our Team members been a funny old year in some instances fairly tough, but hey we are alive and upright so shuffle up and deal and lets hope next year is a little kinder to everyone, although Ive been away from the live seen since my return from vegas (yes I`ve been away ) I played the monday game at the grov on my return i took it down but only 27 runners, also played the Team event at circus and i think the less said about that night the better, those who misbehaved had better hope the made Santas nice list and not the naughty one, and thats been it for me on the live seen, online managed to get heads up with teamdobb in a limit game on stars after a cock up but have to say realy enjoyed the game.
And thats about it for online poker cant win an argument but i,l keep go
going until I cash in the big one .
BIG THANKS TO DC AND SCOTT CARDGUARD, GYPO, JIMMY,AND ALL THE REST OF TEAMDOBBS HAVE A GREAT AND PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR

0 comments: