FEBRUARY FACTS



Quiet night in and played the 2 multis I previously mentioned. Busted out within 1st hour on Ladbrokes when my QQ to JJ was ruined at the river with Jacks making up a flush. Played the 3k euro Gtd on Virgin with 450 runners paying top 40 and full of mad skandis late on and push push push. 42 left and sitting with only 5BB on my BB with Ah5c and guy pushes all in on button and I call the thief. Yip he shows 9d4d and flop gives me 2 pair with A52 flop but 3 drops in for a lovely straight for Dicky Turpin and its one off bubble finish and a fk fk fk mutter we all love to do.

Not to worry a decent month which ends as follows;

Live = £1586.00 profit

Online = £508.00 profit

Also have £250 invested in tournament that came out of online winnings during this month which is played next week.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy the weekend dont relax too much ,dont forget to come back monday

Anonymous said...

I have Poker Tracker available for £9.99 email me if interested on

studio_relax@hotmail.co.uk

Joe said...

Nice results

burnleyjoe.blogspot.com

TEAMDOBB said...

Cheers Joe. WP in forum game enjoyed it. Best of luck in Prague

Joe said...

Cheers mate, if transfer is easist then on pokerstars im BurnleyJoe

thanks again 4 support

Anonymous said...

your getting some cracking results in Dave you remind me of a (slightly) younger Doyle Brunson.I cant pay anyone as good a backhanded compliment as that m8 :),keep up the good work and we'll see if we can get some more points on the board on Thursday. THx for the kind words

I cant remember me password such is my great database poker memory of 15 letters and 4 numbers,DOH