PROFITABLE IDENTITY CONFUSION



A few years ago when I started playing online poker a couple of players used to really annoy me and a very good mate of mine. As such we sometimes used to track them down and play at the same tables mainly to annoy them and give them stick over the chat box. Both were well known players on Crypto and one especially seemed like a proppa wanker at the things he used to say and do so we decided to really do his head in and myself and my mate signed up for accounts on crypto under his table name with a slight difference. Mine was a small p in front and my mates was registered slightly different as well. We then set about sitting down at tables where he was and you can imagine how funny it looked with 3 players sitting there with virtually the exact same table name.We totally beasted him for weeks until we got chat banned and were unable to make the most from the situation we had created although we had such a laugh from the time we were able to give him grief. Funny how it worked out though because we later became very friendly talking on MSN and have since had 2 WSOP meet ups together in Vegas having a great time from 2 real characters within online poker.
Anyway last night I get a message from this guy asking me if I still got my p account on a particular network which I do. He wanted me to sit at a 25c/50c heads up table with him. This player by the way plays alot of high value heads up games and also decent value sit n go tables and is very well known on this particular site winning many previous leaderboard competitions. The reason he wanted to do this is because a few other players follow his games and sit in to watch and to also play this guy so it would totally baffle and do their heads in him sitting at a 25c/50c table.
Within a few minutes of sitting there a player who plays this guy had joined waiting list and was obviously watching us probaly baffled as to why this player was sitting at a 25c/50c/heads up table. We were just chatting away giving total shite to each other when this guy on list starts totally beasting me and telling other guy to leave so he could whip my arse. Lolololol being connected up on MSN we decide he going to leave and that im gonna play this guy but go all in straight away with my £25 sitting in front of me for 3 times provided that I win the 1st all in. My pal leaves and in comes this guy who immediately starts beasting me about what hes gonna do with all the normal crap. Max £25 load up in front and 1st hand Ive got A4 to which his raise to my blind gets the all in and call by him with A9 and my 4 hits lol. Next hand Im KQ and all in to which he calls with 66 and my Q hits the turn. Next hand hes all in straight away and I call with 10J to his A8 and spike my 10. Im totally in hysterics as you can imagine and his chat is getting worse n worse with the abuse. Change of tactics now I decide so I remove auto post and slow it rite down. Each hand is taking ages and majority I fold. He going off it but eventually I decide lets play this 45 hts to which I flop the nut straight and milk him for another buy in. Enuff is enuff I think and type in bye bye thanks for the game m8y and leave £100 richer but more so greatly entertained and amused.
Tonight gonna play a few of my normal 20 seaters on 888 but also a couple of multis as well. One is a freeroll $250 organised by Pokerblogs which should be a good laugh and also the weekily festival qualifier on Virgin for the Newcastle Event previously mentioned in past posts. Hope the luck of the poker gods shines down on me.

0 comments: