Bankroll Update

This is Karen33000 writing on daveys account. The last two days have been very bad days for me, basically slipping back into my old routines of playing too high stakes, good knows why, just getting too greedy really. Gambling...such a horrible thing, u always want more cash and no matter what you have its never enough. I am going to be really strict and give constant update on what my bankroll stands at which will bore alot of people but its a way of keeping my discipline.

January

It was a really good month for me. Playing mostly 1 / 2 dollar 10 seater tables and also some 2 / 5 $ ten seater tables.

Profit for the January = £3600

February

It has been a very mixed month for myself. This has been due to at times me playing above my limits. At present to now here are my profits for the month so far.....

Profit for February (25th Feb) = £1300

March is going to be a very big month for myself just basically to try to keep myself in check as I am someone who... if i lose a tenner i will risk a grand to get it back. Stupid I know!

8 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

Mmmmmmmmm interesting Jamesy. Actually I spent alot of time watching you last night on Betfair.
Not my place to tell you what to do or what not to do but you swimming in dangerous waters mate and you realise it yourself.I know from Grosvenor that you certainly dont throw money away but maybe in the comfort of ya own place and the click of a button you getting a little bit carried away with making a quick buck. This will never happen in the games you play and with the roll you got so just be happy with clearing a profit each month but most of all to play within your limits and bankroll or the SHARKS will gobble you up and Ive seen you when ya in the huff at losing and its not nice.
GOLDEN RULE OF GAMBLING=ONLY PLAY WITH WHAT YOU CAN COMFORTABLY AFFORD TO LOSE.

gyposdog said...

aye ive seen him in a huff aswell, crying into that shite jumper of his lol, but you winning so stick at it you must be doing something right gl m8

p.s. why dont you buy a new jumper with ya winnings instead of looking like an oldage skateborder in that minging hoodie it looks like someone has spewed on it ffs.

TEAMDOBB said...

lololol ya radgie gypo. If ya ganna get rid of the hoodie ffks get rid of the shiney red jacket and black gay boy hat as well. You can keep the toon scarf though ( re; previous post picture on "the new gaffa with the chairman")

gyposdog said...

whats a radgie?

TEAMDOBB said...

Have alook around Lobley Hill and Dunston theres loads

TEAMDOBB said...

i beg your pardon?? lobley where? im from Cleadon the poshie end and wudnt dare go to those drug riddled areas

gyposdog said...

noun

radgie (plural radgies)
Noun
Noun

radgie(plural radgies)

(Geordie and Scotland, pejorative) A violent or aggressive person.

[edit] Related terms
radge
radgepacket

[edit] Derived terms
radgie gadgie

[edit] References
A Dictionary of North East Dialect, Bill Griffiths, 2005, Northumbria University Press

my god dc thats abit fkn slanderous mind

gyposdog said...

p.s. just realised i have to much time on my hands