DONT MAKE IT 6 FROM 6


With me off for a chill out weekend and no poker, me and S2 decided to play the Wednesday night £10 £10 £10 at Aspers looking for 6th final table in a row. Bad start when on arriving at 7.40 for 8.00 start theres a big queue at both entrances caused by only 1 receptionist being on and new members joining so blag my way in to get registered before tournie starts or you loose 500 chips if ya not seated from a starting stack of only 2500. Good job I did this or we would of lost chips as S2C just makes his seat at my table with not needing to queue for registration. Over 90 runners and I dont know what it is because Aspers has probably the best Poker room in Newcastle,is well ran, has alot of dealer dealt tables and alot of the best players but I just dont take to the place. 2X45 min levels and break time sees me n S2C OK chip wise and we take our add on. Bump into Graham "Morlspin" at the break and have a good bit crack about his coming trip to Prague. (GL m8 )
Couple of big stacks on our table go head to head soon after break when a large raise is called by Hamed who could be playing anything and a 2h5h8d flop is met by all in by original raiser and instant call by Hamed who shows 3h4h. The AK push holds until heart on river gives Hamed his flush and a monster stack which he continued to use and bossed the table.

Table break up and eventually down to last 2 tables without really hitting any highs Im in OK position. Down to 19 but now have Hamed in button position to me which aint where u want him. Sure enough constant raises until I get 88 on my blind and decide to push to his 5k raise knowing Im racing which he calls for the extra 9k showing AJ. Low card flop and 8d on turn gives me trips but board now shows 3 diamonds and there she is on the river another diamond giving Hamed runner runner for flush to his Jack.

5 minutes later and S2C follows me when his push with JJ walks into QQ.
Good night though although it bugged me to have to pay 4 quid for parking.
Will play a couple of multis tonight before packing for early morning flight probably something on W Hill and the team event thing on Ladbrokes.
Cyas next week if not before.

2 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

comment verification now in place for spam prevention