Role on the Month of LOVE!



Eventually January ended with me tucked up in bed feeling sorry for me self. This explains my lack of activity on here during the last couple of weeks. Like alot of others I was struck down by "the man flu"
As such not alot of activity has taken place but hopefully the break will have done me the world of good.I was a bit pissed off with online games and the sick sick beats it dishes out although it evens it self out I suppose or so Im told.
End of Month figures were crap although considering the amount of games I played at least a small profit was made. I mainly play sit n go tables of low value $10 & $20 combined with $8 20 seaters and the odd very low value multi tournie.End of month showed a profit of $149.00 wooooooooo.
Live play was obviously disrupted by being ill but still managed a few final tables and my arrangement with Gyposdog (10%)gave me a profit of £60 wooooooooooo again.
This weekend sees the best live game in Newcastle at the Grosvenor over 2 days costing £200. 10000 starting stack and 45 min levelsalways attracts a good field and quality game.Be nice to cash in that to set up the month and pay for all the flowers required during February!
Give flowers and spread love- if ya not good then be lucky. ( The thoughts and words of Kevin Keegan)

1 comments:

gyposdog said...

a month of love, i hope that puts a smile your face