VIRGIN NO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!





Thats it Im there. Virginity is gone and Ive booked my place at the Virgin Festival with a win on Blonde Forum Qualifier at Virgin poker. Been a really cheap entry for me but mostly looking forward to meeting alot of people you talk to online and putting the faces to the names. Its also a great value tournament to play in and from what I heard of last years was really well organised and great fun.

Good hands at right time helped of course. JJ facing raise when last 3 and I push all to see 66 from other guy and Jacks hold. Final hand I raise with Ah5H when Im 4/1chips in front and guy pushes all in with A9 off. Flop comes JJ3 turn is 5 and river is J. WP GG Tx.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent stuff mate, im there too so should be a good one, fancy a fiver last longer bet to make it interesting?

Ty for buying a stake in me too, much appreciated!

TEAMDOBB said...

fiver bet is on big boy? thats a confirmative>

Poker play the Soap way said...

well done sir