Keep Rolling on Lovers!



February rolls on for me and another final table at my local pub league brings a 3rd place finish where points count most towards main event final in a few weeks time. Thats 4 from 4 and well placed now in top 3 with virtual top 10 finish guaranteed. Lead from the start and only blind levels do me in when organisor ( no complaints) brings in 5 min levels when last 5 due to late start and its a raffle at end with "pretty girl" in white taking it down for 50 quid and 15 points but Im happy with 10 points, 20 quid and a 3rd place finish. Good profit for Feb guaranteed and a long weekend in Mallorca from 28th will set me up for March assault in a few good live events around town. Ive even been told theres poker on tap in new pub in Magalluf. Ive even won the caption competiton on AWOP for a cap n polo top lolol.
Good luck to Morlspin in his competition in Prague- use my 5% stake investment well ya fkr!

0 comments: