CHANGE IS AS GOOD AS A REST!









Listen to people talk about poker and all the normal phrases, bad beat stories and words like " variances" will come into the tale. I love that word variance- is it a poker word for loosing? I have also found if you dont play a site for awhile then when you return to it you always seem to win straight away.
After recovering from this man flu thing and not really playing a game online for over a week I registered for a freebie on Blue square for the GUKPT at Walsall out of online poker mag and when I logged into the site noticed I had $179.00 in my account.OOOO lets play a stg I thought and entered a $10 followed by another and another and yip 5 games in a row brought a 1st or 2nd position finish. ITS AS IF THEY LOAD IT UP FOR YOU TO WIN.The 2nd game I played this thought came into my head and as such I proceeded to play a mixture of ridiculous cards to see what happened and yes whatever I played seemed to hit and take down the pot. Just wondered if many others out there have had same similar experiences?
The run soon came to a shuddering halt when limping UTG with AA player 3 raised BB X 4 to get 2 other callers and a push all in by me to which they ALL called. Showdown was 10 10 to original raiser and AK std and AQ off to other 2. OOOOOOO nice but yip the magic 10 appeared on the turn and my glory run on Blue Square came to a shuddering stop.
Think Il give VC a try today!

0 comments: