DONT IT HURT AT TIMES



4 of Teamdobbs were playing the Grosvenor Friday night £20 Double Chance Freezeout so off I goes with s2c2 to take our seats. Decent turn out around 66 I think and low and behold I get seated with Karen3300 & Beastieback from Teamdobbs and also Russ "The Suit". Jamesy (Karen33000) was kitted out in his slinky Red Adidas jacket and matching Black hat and to compliment his attire I slipped him my PKR Black terry towelling wrist sweat band. Jamesy got loaded with the dealer seat and the table kicked off fast and loud with some great banter, hands and fun all round. We were deffo the noisiest table. Played some solid stuff and picked up some interesting hands early doors that hit like flopped straights paying me off nicely. 12k at the break was very nice and soon after the break picked up another couple of decent pots to put me in a very handy position. Jamesy fell when after pushing in button position with K10 was called by the low stacked BB lady with K4 spades and yes she hits her flush leaving Jamesy wrecked and 3 hands later out he went.
Its table break up and I find myself table4 and the dreaded dealer seat 1. Steady build and win a couple of decent pots so looking really strong with decent stack. Only 2 others at table with more chips I remember.
Big stack Tracey makes it 2400 utg on blinds of 800 and I look down at KcKs. MMMMM be nice to have alot of her stack so knowing what she normally plays its an instant big Ace I reckon and flat call her raise so I can get away from hand should an ace hit.. BB joins for extra 1600 to a flop of js 9s 3c to which its check check by them and I decide the pot will do me so push the rest of my stack of another 15k into the middle. BB folds and after a little think she announces call. Ah and Kd she turns over but announces "SHIT" when she sees my hand and worse again when guy to left announces he had folded a rag ace. WTF she thought I had left me bemused abit but anyway perfect situation in my opinion and Im very happy. 10 turn gives her inside draw and I cant even blame the dealer cos it was me but F****** the miracle Ace pops out to make her pair and take the very meaty pot, chip lead for her and bye bye to me. Dont normally show any anger but Im sure I swore a little bit too loud despite shaking her hand and saying nice hand tongue in cheek.
Play satellite for £200 2 day game thats starts tomorrow? Naaaaaa lets go home S2c I decide Im gonna just pay in.

Quick mention and best wishes to John and Leanne who we met in St Kitts as they fly off this weekend to get married in Mexico. Hope the sunshines as nice as it was in caribbean and that everything goes off as planned. See ya both at night time bash ya having back home.

3 comments:

Poker play the Soap way said...

ul mate sick call by her.

However imo you should raise pre but prob would have had same result.

You should push ace x off rather than mindset can get away if ace flops

TEAMDOBB said...

i totally agree with ya soaps but it wudnt of made any diffrence to the person im on about cos she 100%deffo calls pre flop and I wanted to give myself the chance of getting away from hand if ace hit cos I had enuff chips at that stage to still be comfortable. I was sure she wud go on to donk off the chips but she went on to win it so that made me feel betta=lol.

Brenos said...

That's a pretty awful check/call! Ben final tabled this one in 8th I think. He said he got a pretty poor call, someone calling all their chips for 18BBs pre flop with KT. Wonder if the same person!

Also want to echo congratulations and best wishes to John, all the best!