NICE BREAK BUT NO BREAKS





Back from great weekend and even the sun shone down for 2 days. Special mention to the dolly waitresses dressed in loverley orange flying the flag for easyjet- wot a bunch of miserable fkrs they are.
Couple of multis on Monday night on Crypto busted bad with sikko beats and Tuesday made 5 in a row for poker league at Felly pub busting out in 10th with AK to caller with 33 that held. Strange night really because at 6.45 I get a message from Karen33000 saying him and Beastiback coming over to play and have abit crack which I was surprised about because they live so far away. Anyway at 7 I get the message right we on our way but at 7.30 get the message we lost and in Consett which is miles away from pub. Game starts at 7.45- 8.00 latest and on paying them in Im amazed they dont show. Fk me how can you get lost coming to Whickham and the pub is so well known. Any way they dont arrive and on speaking to Karen33000 later it appears they were virtually on top of the pub yet turned around and went home. OMG and by the way Beastie blinded out in 12th position and Karen33000 in bubble in 11th LOLOLOL.
Wednesday night I played the Mr Silent WSOPE Charity Event on Betfair for my own personal reasons and enjoyed it going out in 17th in a very strong field of well known players with big reputations and some of the best online players around. Early doors took a couple of decent pots but gave 2 players too much respect in one hand that turned into big pot when folding like a pussy top pair which I bet strong on the flop to face a raise and a re raise yet they were both chasing flush. Never really recovered from that and eventually called 1/2 my stack with AsQs on my BB to small stacked all in push of AK that held then pushed with only 5xBB next time round on button with Ac7C to be called by BB with A9. Both hit 2 pair so that was that. Event raised $23000 for charity and once again well done to Mr Silent and all who took part.
Played 2 more small multis but shudnt of bothered although went deepish but no luck when needed it most.
Thursday night I played the AWOP forum game on Virgin but got asked at last minute to play in Betfair Forum game as well starting 30 mins earlier.
Dont know why I said yes because I didnt really want to play in this and it showed in my play. Good start but slowly donked my chips away eventually calling a medium raise with 10 10 and pushed on flop of crap crap crap to see a nice QQ and good night Josephene.
AWOP Forum game was totally different story, maybe because I was really looking forward to playing it. Played solid throughout in a good quality field and so ul in 3 major pots losing with AQ to AJ he hits Jack, hitting nut straight on turn to end up splitting to rvr Ace and another split pot when well ahead. 10 10 became my winning hand all night eventually getting me into final table and the points for the AWOP Forum.
We had 4 players there and I went out in 9th when a few hands into final table Ive got KK in button and an early all in for decent stack I push only for sb to call as well. Initial raiser shows AQ and other guy has Ace rag of spades. Yip you guessed it the flush hits the river for monsta pot and raggy Ace scoops the lot.Really good game played in excellent spirit and humour and some superb banter around the tables. Just shows you dont have to play in MONSTA entry tournaments with huge entry fees to enjoy the game.
To cap an excellent night off Dave " Poisson" "Henson" Stephenson from the Toon takes down the win and 15 points for the AWOP crew. Well done Davey, you bang in form lately mate.
Stuck a picture on with my caption winners cap and top on just for PhyschoDave and Tracey from AWOP.

0 comments: