Monthly figures from Karen33000

Just posting my figures from March. This month has been a rollercoaster with emotions. I have had gud spells but also some very very bad spells where it has got to me and I have gone back to my old ways of losing a lot of cash in one sitting. I really need to sort out my table selection and know when to walk away as well. Its a old sayin but true "there is always a game tmoz".
Well for the month including rakeback which I havent got yet but can estimate what the figure is to within 50 quid.

Monthly figures

March = £3500 profit

8 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

Really surprised its that much to be honest after what Ive heard and seen but goes to show how much you could actually make regular if you screwed ya loaf and maybe listened to certain people who give you honest helpful advice. Stop acting and playing like a dikhead,knuckle down and treat the game with more respect. GL cos you know you can do it.

Joe said...

dobbs, can you let me know how you want your money, paypal or pokerstars transfer is best i suppose, let me know

email me at claremadcats@aol.com with your pokerstars details and will ship it

10 shares at £5 each now worth £270or £27 each!

RealAle said...

Blimey, bit suprised to be honest 'cause thought you were running as bad as me plus the constant complaints from you lol

Well done you young pup!!!

RealAle said...

Bit suprised myself considering all the complaints you made lol

RealAle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RealAle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jimmy Chipmunk said...

Your a very good player James no doubt about that but when you lose a little you have to stop chasing because when you chase you base decisions on how much you need to win .You start to think about the hands that you can beat rather than the hands that have you beat.
just switch off pc and watch a movie then dream about the nights profits.
ZZzzzzz.......Lovely

gyposdog said...

fkn hell i cant beleive u up 3 and a half ya jammy little fkr well done m8, i was to fkd to come through to gutshot we deffo meet up when we both in toon and ill blow ya profits for you lol