A "Real" Star is Born



Hi its Karen33000 writing here. I just wanted to be the first to claim I have spotted the next up and coming top online pro. He has been ripping up the online cash tables for the last two weeks. Is he a Scandie, Finnish? Norwegian? Swede? Danish? narr he is the one and only "Real Ale" from Bristol.
Real Ale has been beating everyone in site on the cash tables going from 25 / 50 cent blinds to playing 2.5 / 5$ Omaha and two card after he has stopped off at Threshers within a week.
I dont speak to Real Ale as much as Davey as Im normally tilting my cash away or playing a million tables all at once but he is a good lad who loves the crack between hands in the chat box.
We met Real Ale on the 25 / 50 blinds and he was straight away chipping in with a few comments. Next thing I know its Friday night 2am and who pops up on 2.5 / 5$ blinds. The new pro Real Ale. After a horrible start at the blind levels where he got stung after making a great call / beer call, with ace 10 on a ace high flop with the guy holding jacks only for him to spike a jack on the turn. Real was soon sent to the rails and I thought the next time I saw him would be on Crimewatch trying to bust into Threshers to get his money back from the ciders! but no 20 min later Real pops up on the other side of the table having reloaded. He goes down abit in cash and then BANG pocket Aces and Real rakes in a 1000 dollar pot and finally makes his mark on the 2 / 5 game. He quickly sobers up and shoots off with a small loss for the nite.
From that nite either Real is on the ciders every night or he did actually do that shop raid on Threshers as he is on the 2 / 5 blinds non stop.
Big shout out to you Real for playing extremely well the other night and winning 150 quid on the 2 / 5 omaha table. They couldnt live with your game!!!! see you on the tables soon!

2 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

The guy luvs playing with AA Jamesy and also luvs playing against it! ( previous post the ****)I reckon hes Kunobas Dad.

RealAle said...

Hey folks

I've a tear in my eye....

I know you don't really discuss hands on here but...

I only won $60 with the AA. The previous hand it was folded to me in the cut-off so I raised to $17.50, the bb raised to $60 and I called with the MONSTA that is T9o, he had AJ. Flop Q98. I called his $90 bet and boom the turn was a J. Needless to say I took his $500 stack.

I reckon Kunoba runs well; he seems to everytime I watch him.

Thanks for the fame !!!

Keep it Real