TEAMDOBBS ELECTION COMING SOON!





Played a fair bit on Will Hill this weekend but wish I hadnt. Played like a donk at 1/2 both Saturday night and Sunday so no excuses there but the multis I played in left me in total shock and dis belief. Some of the play I experience just beggared belief. What does go through peoples minds at times I ask myself? Icing on cake was last 16 of satellite to MPP final with 7 seats and got KK in BB. 6 limpers on 100 blinds I raise it to 750 get 2 callers. Flop comes Q77 guy bets 100 I push all in lose one and he calls my all in showing 73 off. WTF is that all about?

Anyway on a lighter note the team event that got together Teamdobbs in the 1st place is being featured again at the Grosvenor very soon and as such we are on the look out for a couple of new members due to various reasons. A few contenders have been put forward with good CVs and watch this space soon for the announcement and names of the new members.

0 comments: