FORUM GAMES CAN PAY OFF!



Ages ago I was playing a live game in town at Stanleys and remebered a guy on my table who had a monsta stack but 2 or 3 hands after getting moved the cry of "Player down" went out and away he went. Picked up on a blog somewhere and low and behold its this guy from town so I linked him up (Morlspin) and weve since met up.He seems well known around the poker scene and even more on the forum scene.On his blog he had up shares for sale in him at a tournament in Prague and as a show of goodwill and faith I bought £50 in him. A couple of weeks later and Im on final table of forum challenge sitting next to guy called BurnleyJoe. Hes winning 30/70 shots all nite it seemed to me and after chatting and looking at his blog I notice he also is selling shares for Prague, knows Morlspin and as such I take 10 shares in him for 50 quid mainly because he seemed such a luck box!
Looks up tournie on forum live updates last night and low n behold BurnleyJoe only cashes for 3rd place and £3k+ and also being so ul when last 3 and a 3 way all in to flop 2 pair with A5 only for turn to bring winner his K for AK 2 pair. Megga result BurnleyJoe ( from Plymouth) and at £27 return per share a nice little ROI for me. He also got top 3 finish in player points for overall tournament during the 3 days and a nice cash return for that.I stuck a pic of the guys in Prague on - Morlspin is the "good looking one" on the left or so the girls tell him and I think BurnleyJoe is guy in the middle with the beard, glasses and nice carddie on!
The joyful return for playing forum games!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Thats a sonnetti cardie mate! LOL

Will sort out your money on Monday or Tuesday and thanks for the support, really enjoyed the torney and gutted to finish 4th, but heyho, good return for all backer

Thanks again for support

Joe

Unknown said...

Ive now given an extra chance for my backers too, 25% of anything i win from the virgin festival at aspers!

Cheers for the great write up dobbs!