LADDIES POKER 3 IN TRAINING


Bad beat after bad beat online with it actually becoming a joke especially when most are 70/30 it gets to you. Maybe a break is the answer but not before playing in a WSOP final table tonight that I satellited into for a 12k package and keep my fingers crossed fair play turns my way. Ill also play the AWOP forum game tomorrow night and then have an online break. Made it 7 final tables from 7 in the Pub League at our local picking up some very useful points to my total that keeps me in the top 3 and S2C is vey well placed too. One more week left to see who qualifys into the main frame tournament from the pub.
If you remember from previous posting 4 members of Teamdobbs have a share in the racehorse Laddies Poker Two which won on its racecourse debut. Its next appearance is due hopefully next month. I was approached last week with a business opportunity to buy shares in a promising new horse and as such I have taken the plunge. So for all you horsey folk out there here is action of it in training this morning.
I only took HALF ownership in this animal by the way!

3 comments:

gyposdog said...

you should see my half share

Poker play the Soap way said...

me and Ben probably hitting Aspers tomorrow.

£30 + £30 rebuy and or £3o add on if you fancy - ask Azi also if you want

TEAMDOBB said...

Thanks but got alot of live games coming up thick n fast soon and not sure arrangements yet with this being Easter Weekend ( missus n stuff yi na wot I mean! )Im deffo in the £200 2 day the following week end. Best game in N/E matey. Suit ya down to the ground. Have fun in Ireland!