HI ALL BEEN A WHILE



HI DOBBA WATCHERS
Been a while since I posted so here goes.

Not played a lot of live just been getting caned online p/stars and virgin,however realy looking forward to the NPF team event this weekend which will realy put the forum on the map.
Also got some closure on my industrial tribunal and thanks to the ineptness of my former employers I have booked a holiday for myself and Mrs E. We have been together 25 years on the 10th May this year so Im taking her on the trip of a lifetime. Flying out of Manchester on the 10th June to New York for 4 days then flying from JFK down to San Diego to meet up with a couple we met 2 years ago in Vegas, staying with them for 4 days then they are driving us up to Vegas just in time for the WSOP and meeting up with Teamdobb.I know you shouldnt wish your life away but wish it was June next week.
So NPF national team event at the Grosvenor this weekend and I know a lot of work and effort has gone into it so good luck TD and S2C and I know myself and Cardguard wont let you two down

(HOW LONG IS IT TILL JUNE ?)

0 comments: