GET YA HEAD RIGHT!

Last few days have been pretty awful to be honest and I must admit alot of it is down to me. Ive went through alot of games where Ive been totally raped wit crazy calls, suckouts and bad play but overall im being totally honest with myself in that my head hasnt been on the job proppa. Ive also learnt the hard facts that if ya not totally in the right frame of mind then yill most certainly loose money.
Ive been given advice from a few people I respect as they mean it in my interests and I hope over the next days that will pay off.
Anyone going through a bad patch have alook at your own actions 1st, get advice from people you trust and respect ( thanks gypo and wil ) Then get back on with a postive attitude and right frame of mind and take that money from those fish out there.

0 comments: