Well Done mate!



Hello all,
this post has nothing to do with myself I would just like to congratulate Dave 'Teamdobb' Collins for his win in the Newcastle Poker Forum 2009 Championships.
There were 100 runners and I have to say it was the toughest field I have played in for a long time.I was on Daves table for the 1st 3 levels and it was a very tough table with Dave struggling from the offset so how he managed to be chip leader after 1st day god only knows but I'm sure we will hear his story on this blog very soon. Also well done to 'the invisible man-Can Only Get Better' for his final table appearance well played mate and Mr.Consistent Stumpy who just missed the final.
Mr. Cardguard done a sterling job on the mic all weekend and had us in stiches with his piss takes and one liners thank you very much sir.

Newcastle poker forum champion of 2009 David Collins weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

cant wait for next year, l8ters

DS

0 comments: