New Years Resolution

This is Karen33000 writing. Well to be honest I dont really go for this new years resolution rubbish because if you need to change something "why bloody wait until the new year to change??"
Im just wondering if people set themselves a target for cash for the new year? I secretly have.
Last year was pretty bad in the poker for me, I think the main problem being struggling to get a good level of discipline into my game and also having confidence and trust in myself that I will be successful in the end ( God this is starting to sound like the bloody Dear Deirdre column in The Sun!).

This year i must!!!
1) Learn not to fire and fire even when I know the guy is not going to pass

2) Not play over my head on high stakes tables

3) If I start losing to drop down levels

4) To outdraw Matto wit a middle pin

5) To get some bling like Davey (Teamdobb)

6) To make Dobbsy (Gyposdog) get a haircut and have him eat something other than steak and chips.


Someone who I hope starts hitting his flush draws is Paul Merson. Old Merson is in trouble again after gambling his house on a middle pin straight draw with a back door flush draw and has lost again (JUST ONE TIME MERSON!). He is now back in his ex council house with his parents. I therefore knight Paul - THE RAILMAN of the football world.

Happy new year all! Big shout out to Barry Smith the railman at Grosvenor who last time i saw him had two full trays in the cash game and has been making regular final tables!! Go Bazza

1 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

nice to see ya thinking aboot ya game jamesy! just wanna point out to anyone reading that this post is by team member James Lewis who is affectionately known as Karen33000 and is so thick he cant even remember his own username and password even though he dead posh n stuff and as such has to sign in with mine to do posts. Im gonna do end ofmonth results post jamesy at how I do in my quest at my realistic but low targets.