GEORDIE INTELLIGENCE INSULTED

I have been thinking of enrolling at our local skool to improove my reading and communication skills inorder to be able to live a betta life thus enabling me to read betta and maybe share my thoughts and interests with folk of a higher calibre if they so kindly allow this.After this I mite do the Mind reading course for beginners held at our local community centre which Im sure will come in handy when playing poker. Maybe then big time players will allow me to sit at their tables with them in order I can increase their big fat pockets that are obviously so stuffed full of wonga with more. Or maybe Ill just say fk it and carry on living the very happy life I have surrounded by genuine friends and family.

P.S. Downloaded the Geordie version of Windaz to assist me in my education.If ya need a copy of the disc e mail me for a copy at thickgeordiedafttwat@hotmail.com with ya contact details enclosing a postage paid envelope for delivery. UK mainland only! Click on image to open for non computor users who are as thick as me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're dumb. Dumb as hell

TEAMDOBB said...

lololol it seems you dont wish a name to appear.