Bankroll Management



Just a quick post by Karen33000. As I said in a recent post I have set myself targets to reach this year in poker and have now decided to try to keep a much closer eye on where Im getting my results and just basically manage myself which will hopefully make me stay disciplined. I pretty much always play cash games apart from the odd tourney or sit and go but I never play a tourney above 10 dollars really on the internet. Does anyone have a good spreadsheet design to keep record of cash games???

2 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

I take it you didnt like the one I sent you then. What is your table name on cash tables Karen33000? or do you play as someone else?

Brenos said...

Smartmoney has an excellent excel file somewhere on his blog if you have a search. I remember getting it last year sometime, although I'm a PokerTracker user so don't use it.