MARRIOT BURGER CONTRIBUTION FUND GROWS

No success in my 1st live event pre St Kitts trip at Grosvenor and decide to venture to Stanleys for the Tuesday £10 £10 £10 event ( entry, one top up one max re buy )
Decent field of around 60 so winner be about £500.
1st hand guy hardly shuffles new pack in order and guy to my left says " Im folding without looking- did ya see that shuffle" Sure enuff A5 hearts and a flop of 2 hearts on board and inside draw for me. Decent bet which I call. Turn brings obv hit straight and all in. Called by other and I fold ( forgot its rebuy ) They both show straight to which turn heart comes in on river> ( wudda cudda shudda )
Next hand AJ sb I call 300 bet raise. Flop gives me top pair which I bet for raiser to announce all in. Fk it call now I have re buy announcing I think you got QQ gl. Yip he shows QQ but poker gods smile for rvr jack to appear. Next hand see me flop flush and take down another nice pot. Why isnt it always like this?
Get to break with 1/2 decent stack and shortly after start take down monsta pot calling single raise with 67 diamonds to flop straight with straight flush draw. 2 others betting into me and all in takes it down. Crusing now and my KK decent raise is called to anutha Jack high flop and all in announced by guy with flush draw. KK holds up.
Final table sees 3 players fall quick and eventually last 4. Call with Q9 for big stacked BB to announce all in. Gamble gamble time I call and he shows a7 off. Dealer obliges nicely with qq3 flop followed by quad queen on turn.
My 99 takes out next player and then heads up 2/1 stacked against with good m8 of mine Craig Foggo the provy man. We had decided to split money but still play for the " Pride" lol.
2nd hand AA . I limp for him to announce all in. He shows ak and board comes 4 diamonds to his King but I also have the diamond Ace. Next hand he calls to my 96. Flop comes 39k and he announces all in. No way him King I call and he shows 36. 9 stays good and its £350 quid each but a big convidence booster for St Kitts.
Dollars please Mr Cashier.
One at least or max 2 more live games before leaving on Monday for St K.
Ill keep u informed.

1 comments:

gyposdog said...

well done mate, nice time to hit a bit of form, gl for st kitts oh and i must say well done provvy, you always been known as a heavyweight in the cardroom, at least its because of the cards now hee hee.