DONT DRINK N RAISE !

Its off and running after opening freebies of 2 hour bar and horses doofer things.
1st tournie saw satellite into main event with good field although tuff with only 1000 starter chips. Did ok till table move saw me exit after only 2 hands there. Guy utg itched to raise but flat calls and guy in 4th position moves all in for 1800. I call with my 99 for utg limper to re raise all in and commited me sees 88 at top of table but jj to re raiser.
Onto cash table 1/2 which was gr8 laff and then the mad norwegian sits down making it virtually $15 dollars min bet when hes in hand. Where are the poker gods when u need them and was totally card dead but got steadily more drunk. Busted out at 4.30 in morn with the dreaded 99 again. Wake up next morn with stonkin headache and paracetamol desperately needed.
Day 2 sees the 200 freeze out which although slow start steadily speeded up. Decent field with top 18 cashing. Raise to my bb by button got me to push all in with qq and he shows kk ouch. Queen flop gets me home.
THienry to my right and Azimut 3 to my left. Push with 66 on my bb after TH raised and called with A9. Turn brings my set cos TH hits river A and Im decent stacked now.
The dreaded table move and antes kick in. Card dead for an hour then AK clubs BB. Guy on SB limps 2 way pot. I raise to 1200 to which he immediately pushes all in. My call is greeted by OH FUCK LOOKS LIKE I BEEN CAUGHT. He shows K 10 off.
FLOP COMES K 10 3 AND DOESNT IMPROVE bye bye. Another fkn suck out and not far off the cash.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drink water before you go to bed!