ITS NO TO THE MARRIOT BURGERS!

Its a no no to my 1500 target I set myself for the up and coming St Kitts visit. A big double tilt weekend left me deciding thats it was no more online poker for 2 weeks and my return from St Kitts. Final amount achieved was $1128 over my period on Pacific which at the end of the day I should be happy with yet somehow I must admit being disappointed with. Trying to analize the situation left me with the conclusion my head wasnt on the job proppa and I was letting too many bad beats effect my game more than I thought. My final game online was the MPPP CPC Final on cryptologic which I was disappointed with after decent start. Top pair Q with AQ was caught by weak bet by me allowing straight to hit home and then up and down with flush draw flop to my Q 10 s didnt come home from my BB. So its now 4 live games before leaving and thats it.
Its always interesting when you talk to other online players about their feelings with regards to software and other common topics that come up. Hers a one for you to ponder. Have you ever been in a game when you fear you are playing more than one player in the same game. This is especially for you multi tournie players.
BEWARE WHEN YOU GET DOWN TO THE LAST 12/13 OF A TOURNIE BECAUSE THIS MITE HAPPEN TO YOU. COUNT THEM AND SEE. IS IT BECAUSE THERES AN EXTRA PLAYER AGAINST YOU?

COUNT THE PLAYERS IN THE PICTURE BELOW. CLICK ON IT AND TRY AND WORK OUT WHERE THAT EXTRA PLAYER COMES IN FROM?

0 comments: