Hit the bar



Close but no cigar, just moved to full tilt after doing in what was left in my pokerstars account. Deposited 600dollars so I'm going to work on getting the 100% bonus, realising its going to take some getting considering i mainly play mtts at low stakes i decided to try my hand at cash, 300 down and haven't even cleared my first 20dollar bonus lol. So fuck chasing bonuses for me and stick to what I'm best at which is mtts. Managed a final table in the 3.5k played really well the blind system goes up slower on here which also works for me. Went out in 6th place which was disappointing, me qq in bb position all fold to button he single raise, i all in he sits for ages calls 2 thirds off his stack and shows kjc hit my set on flop he hits flush draw, turn flush, river no help I'm gone. He then types in a load of slaver of how sorry he is which didn't take the bitter tastes out off my mouth as the money was just starting to get nice, oh i also bubbled in a freeroll for some aussie millions thing which I'm still wounded over the guy who i was heads up against from 315 runners was 1wisdomking a real gent and a real solid player, i wish him all the best in the qualifier and before i forget MEGA garden party at whickham tonight meet at bridlepath @ 7:30pm wait till u see my new waterfall with lights ha ha

1 comments:

TEAMDOBB said...

lol-m should be a good party by the sound of it. who puts lights in their back garden though?