Here we go!!




After spending yesterday at the opening day1 A of the GUKPT at Grosvenor Newcastle doing live updates for Newcastle Poker Forum today its my turn to enter the arena.
Really looking forward to it although I have absolutely no illusions as to how difficult this could be.
Easy to see yesterday the quality of the field and the intensity of the play throughout a gruelling 9 hours of play.

My aim is to enjoy it, give 100% effort, get some more knowledge and poker experience and do my utmost best for the support I have received from supporters willing to put their hands in their pockets and support my entry.

Progress can be followed at Newcastle forum live updates throughout the day.

Toodle pip for now and hope to maybe add something laters.

Live Tournament Updates on the Newcastle Poker Forum

0 comments: